At Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa in Phoenix we offer customize Medical Weight Loss and Natural Weight Loss options . Whether you want to lose a lot of weight, few inches of fat or lose a few pounds, we will guide you in your journey to reach your weight loss goals.
Our physician supervised weight loss program offers FDA approved Appetite Suppressants, B12 Injections, Lipotropic injections, Fat Burning Supplements, HCG Diet packages and much more.Call Now to schedule Weight Loss Consultation Book Online
WEIGHT LOSS PORGRAM AVAILABLE
Don't wait to lose weight, CALL NOW 602-952-8846 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION!Lose More Weight, Burn Fat, Increase Energy, Increase Metabolism, Feel Better and Look Better!BOOK ONLINE - Get $3.00 OFF Future Weight Loss Visits! Follow @SuddenlySlimmer
So many men and women have put on excess weight due to lifestyle, work schedule, hormonal imbalances, genetics, depression, medications, pregnancy, diseases such as diabetes, thyroid and the list goes on and on.
There are so many ineffective solutions out there that don’t work for the individual and after failing several of these many patients turn to Suddenly Slimmer Med Spa for weight loss program that works to lose the weight and gain confidence back. Dr. Jeffers personally supervises all patients on our Medial Weight Loss programs to insure they receive the best results.
Call 602-952-8446 for spa reservation!
Have a question about weight? Suddenly Slimmer has the answer. Browse the most commonly asked questions here.
1. Don't genetics affect weight?Absolutely, but you have to manage your weight within that. Work with the hand you've been dealt; for example, being big-boned is no excuse for being 100 pounds overweight. Accept that you have some extra challenges — and that you'll probably never be stick-thin — but don't let that be your excuse.
2. What if medication makes me gain weight?Some people truly have a medical reason for weight gain. If you have to take medication, or if you have a biological disorder that causes you to gain weight, the best you can do is manage it. Learn to be at peace with it.
3. How hard are you willing to work?Do it right once, and you'll reach your goals much quicker than "seven pounds in seven days."
4. My friend lost weight; why didn't her strategy work for me?Everyone has different challenges, different resources and different gifts. Consequently, people must develop different strategies to accommodate their schedules. Find out what gives you results — and don't quit if it doesn't seem apparent right away.
5. What if I just really like food?Just about everybody likes the taste of food, but you have to develop the maturity to balance your intake. Control the quality and the amount of what you eat.
6. How is it that I can like everything about myself except the fat?You don't feel 100 percent good about yourself. You can't be completely happy with yourself unless you're happy about everything that makes you who you are.
7. I can't seem to get my appetite in check. What's wrong?If you're overweight, then you're out of control. That's not a natural place to be. You're out of control with your impulses, your life or your schedule. Evaluate your behaviors, anticipate your personal challenges and restore balance.
8. Why do I keep slipping into my old habits?You can't break habits without forming new ones. If you take something out of your life, there's a void. And when there's a void, it's easy to drift back to what you used to do. You need to replace the bad habit with new, incompatible behavior that will crowd the bad behavior out.
9. How can I heal poor body image?Don't let low self-esteem be an excuse to not live your best life. Get over it! Stand up and use the gifts you have. Require more of yourself than what you have been requiring. Just because you aren't proud of yourself every minute doesn't mean that you don't get to participate in life. Get specific and define what low self-esteem means to you. Then, behave your way to success.
10. I've always dealt with difficulties using food, but now I've solved my problems. Why am I still fat?You're holding on to the response that you associated with your problems. Although the problem has been solved, the behavior -- in this case, overeating -- remains. When you solve a problem in your life, you must also stop "dealing" with it in negative ways.
"Working with Suddenly Slimmer's physcian and wellness therapists was a gift better than I could have ever imagined. Prior to going to
Suddenly Slimmer, I always thought I was a healthy person. I worked out extremely hard at the gym, going at least 5 days a week and I thought I ate very well. However, I never lost weight and during certain periods I actually gained weight and a lot of it! I couldn't understand why and I was totally confused about what to do. After I started
goinf to Suddenly Slimmer, dramatic results started to happen. I lost 35 pounds, my skin is glowing more than ever, I'm much more confident, and I am now open to new things I never thought I would embrace. Just about everyone I know compliments me with, Wow you look amazing! your skin is gorgeous, you're radiant, you're glowing! The compliments keep coming. I haven't felt this good in at least 10 years. I'm much less stressed, happier, thinner, and healthier! Thank you
Suddenly Slimmer for being so wonderful! You are a life changer!."
Natasha B. - Scottsdale, AZ
"I was looking for a acupuncturist to help my PCOS, which was a hormonal disorder that caused me to skip periods and gain insane amounts of weight. I was eating the best I could, starving all the time, and working out way more than I needed to. And I was putting on weight, FAST. I went to a gynecologist who put me on pills that didn't work, and everyday, I hated myself more and more. I was disappointed with my life, and with myself. I was in an extremely dark place before I found Mitta (Suddenly Slimmer's Licensed Acupuncturist).
What I loved about her immediately was that she was all about helping me in a holistic, healthy way. She was knowledgable and kind, and she showed me how wrong I was just going crazy with diet and exercise, and how that was actually making me gain weight. She showed me the connection between mind and body, taught me ways to relax that I enjoyed, and truly made me love my life so much more. She is full of guidance and help, and even tough love when I needed it. She changed my life, and I couldn't recommend her more."
Lauren Z. - Phoenix, AZ
"Food are the most important nutrients for our body/mind system, to find out the best nutrients you have to go to an expert like
Suddenly Slimmer. They helped me in many way to understand what is behind my foods choice, so once you can find the cause the effect disappear.
I feel now full of energy and in a great shape.."
Paul H. - Chanlder, AZ
Read about our President Luzivone Damaceno